We are seeking a healthcare analyst for a newly created position and will be part of our Healthcare Analytics and Business Development teams. This member will support the development of reporting tools, used by leadership to enhance organizational productivity, efficiency, and enhance the quality of healthcare provided.
- Interface with cross-functional teams that may include healthcare analytics, financial planning and analytics, business development and market analysis.
- Participate in supporting company projects related to medical data analysis, customer service issues and other key projects as assigned.
- Working with stakeholders to understand their business and technical requirements, building and managing the product deliverables.
- Compile medical data using computer-based applications.
- Work with HealthCare data from hospital billing, claims data, and survey platforms (Qualtrics and Survey Monkey) on daily basis
- Maintain Corporate Data Repository of Client-provided and CRISP’s Patient Level Data
- Maintain post-discharge Call center listing databases for hospital sites
- Maintain and update provider mapping tables on monthly basis
- Responsible for gathering, compiling, modeling, validating, and analyzing data to aid in the understanding of current trends supporting informed decision making.
- Analyzes business workflow and system needs for conversions and migrations; assists in data mapping.
- Conducts gap analysis and uses analytical skills to identify root cause and assist with problem management.
- Defines and develops test plan documentation to support system validation and/or User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Prepares high level user documentation and training materials.
- Develop, manage and publish various reports to key stakeholders on a regular basis.
COMPETENCIES to be successful in this role:
- Ability to deal with the ambiguity associated with working in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Build relationships, gain consensus, remove roadblocks and focus on the solution
- Ability to document business analysis deliverables such as requirements, workflow diagrams, and testing documentation
- Independent worker with proven experience at multitasking and problem-solving
- Active participation in the weekly meetings and project reviews with Teams
- Demonstrates successful leading agile projects throughout the product life-cycle.
- Specialized in computer systems necessary to support data collection.
- Demonstrates proficiency in database development and maintenance skills.
- Proficient in analytical and modeling skills using MS Excel
- Ability to perform Vlookup, Hlookup, Pivot Table, PowerPivot, Slicer, macro and adaptability to learn new functions as needed for the project.
- Ability to develop dashboards with data visualization tools like Power BI.
- Demonstrates ability to go beyond data presentations and trying to find patterns in the data for improvement in product and healthcare delivery quality
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Aptitude towards standard project management skills and/or training as per PMI®
- Ability to handle priorities and receiving data from multiple sources
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS:
- A bachelor's degree required.
- A minimum one years’ experience in data management/analytics required.
- Background in Healthcare, or related field, preferred.
Experience in designing user dashboards using visualizations tools